|Code||SR20DET S13 BLACK TOP|
|Valve Train||DOHC 4 CLY 16 VALVE 2.0L|
- Complete Head & Block
- 5 Speed RWD Transmission
- Uncut Wiring Harness
- Igniter Chip
- Distributor Type
- Complete Intake
* Free Shipping Not Available to the following places: Puerto Rico,
Virgin Islands, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, California,
Washington State, Hawaii, and Alaska.
WE DO SHIP WORLDWIDE!!! EMAIL US FOR BANK WIRING INFORMATION...
Main article: Nissan SR20DET
S13 Silvia SR20DET NS Mounting, Coil On Plug (custom yellow paint)
U13 Bluebird SR20DET EW Mounting, Distributor
The SR20DET was first produced in the U12 Nissan Bluebird 2000SSS Attesa in October 1989 . From 1990 through to 1994 it was used in the Nissan Pulsar GTi-R (RNN14) however with a bigger T28 turbo. In both these cars the engine is aligned in a transverse fashion.
However the RWD Nissan Silvia and Nissan 180SX produced in 1991 were built with a longitudinally aligned SR20DET. Some of the 180SX's were released with the SR20DET while others had the naturally aspirated SR20DE.
The engine was used in the Nissan Avenir in 1995, the Nissan R'nessa in 1997 and the Nissan Liberty in 1999.
Out of all the Nissan models produced with the SR20DET, the Silvia was the longest running model to use it. The S14 and S15 use a bigger turbocharger than the S13 models.
 Valve cover colors
SR20DET installed in a Nissan 200SX S14.
The colors of the valve covers seem to be related to the year the engine was released.
- S13 Black top - 180sx's post-94 (Garrett T25G turbo)
- S13 Red top - S13 Silvia and 180sx pre-94 (Garrett T25G turbo)
- S14 Black top - 1994-98 Silvias - Variable Cam Timing aka VTC was introduced on the intake cam (Garrett T28 journal bearing turbo for Australian and European markets and Garrett T28 Ball Bearing turbo for the Japanese market)
- S15 Black top - 1999-2002 Silvias.
As S14 but with PTU within ignition coil packs, 6-speed manual
transmission (Garrett Journal Bearing T28 for Europe and Australia and
Ball Bearing T28 turbo for Japan)
It was available in the following vehicles: