Valve Train 4 Cylinfer 2.0L
* COMPLETE MOTOR
* INTAKE MANIFOLD
* EXAUST MANIFOLD
* POWER STEERING
Free Shipping Not Available to the following places: Puerto Rico,
Virgin Islands, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, California,
Washington State, Hawaii, and Alaska.
WE ALSO SHIP WORLDWIDE!!! Please call us to make arrangements
This engine series was used in the Honda Accords and Preludes in Japan and Europe. The DOHC F20A was also derived from this engine (see below).
- Bore × Stroke: 85.0 × 88.0 mm
- Displacement: 1997 cc
- Compression ratio : 9.5:1
- Valve Configuration: SOHC, 16 valves
- Max output : F20A2 110 PS @ 6000 rpm (carbureted)
- Max output : F20A3 110 PS @ 6000 rpm (carbureted)
- Max output : F20A4 133 PS @ 5400 rpm (PGM-FI)
- Max output : F20A5 135 PS @ 5400 rpm (PGM-FI)
- Max output : F20A6 90 PS @ 6000 rpm (carbureted)
- Max output : F20A7 135 PS @ 5600 rpm (PGM-FI)
- Max output : F20A8 145 PS @ 5900 rpm (PGM-FI)
- Max torque : F20A2 16.1 kg m @ 3800 rpm (carbureted)
- Max torque : F20A4 18.5 kg m @ 4300 rpm (PGM-FI)
- Max torque : F20A7 19.3 kg m @ 4400 rpm (PGM-FI)
- Max torque : F20A8 138 ft/lb @ 4400 rpm (PGM-FI)
- Fuel consumption F20A8 Urban - 25 mpg Highway - 34 mpg
- Fuel consumption (Japan Combined Cycle) : 9.6 km/l (PGM-FI), 9.8 km/l (carbureted)
This engine also spawned many variants, according to market, but the specs remain largely similar.
The F20A5 is used in the CB3 and CB4 Chassis.
The F20A7 is only used in the European 1992-1993 Accord Coupé (CC1).