JDM Engine Imports would like thank Deatschwerks one of the top Fuel Pumps designers in the industry to our website. To toss it out there for all of you that are looking to provide more fuel to those tuners with large injectors that need a more reliable fuel delivery. JDMEngineimports.com would like to invite you to look in our fuel pumps area and see what a kit for your car costs remember to look at the chart below to know the exact fuel pump needed for your car... https://jdmengineimports.3dcartstores.com/FUEL-PUMPS_c_377.html
The DeatschWerks Difference
At DeatschWerks, we take a unique approach to high flow fuel injectors. The competitors offer only a couple different styles and sizes of injectors. Their customers are left to their own means to choose the right injector and figure out how to fit them to their car. Making a universal injector fit can be time consuming and often involves expensive fuel rails, spacers, o-rings, and electrical connectors. At DeatschWerks, our injector offering is application specific. Our injectors are engineered to fit your OE harness, OE fuel rail and OE manifold (see diagram to right). DeatschWerks customers will spend less time installing, less time tuning, and more time enjoying the increased performance of their car.
Application Specific Fitment
As enthusiasts, we love working on our cars. Few things are as satisfying as bolting on a shiny new exhaust or front-mount intercooler. However, installations become a lot less fun when things don’t fit like they should. That is why we do everything we can to keep installation a breeze.
- Fuel rail – upper o-rings come in several different sizes. Ours will always match the OE fuel rail.
- Manifold – injector fitment into the manifold can be tricky. We make sure ours fit right to minimize the chance of a boost or vacuum leak.
- Injector height – fitting the manifold and rail doesn’t mean a thing if the injector is too short or too long. 95% of ours are the same height as OE. If it isn’t we include the proper rail spacers.
- Electrical connector – soldering in new connectors is not only an inconvenience, but it can also introduce a conductivity weak point into the injector driver circuit. We make fitting the OE harness a top priority.
Application Specific Function
Having the proper fit is only part of the equation to our application specific equation. Application specific function is an aspect few people consider.
- Coil impedance – most cars these days utilize high impedance injectors. Matching the injector coil to the injector driver is crucial for safe and proper function.
- Size offerings – stock injector size, common turbo-upgrades, tuning platform, and limits of engine internals; these all affect our decision on what sizes to offer in any given application. In some applications offering an 800cc instead of an 850cc is all it takes to have an injector that is easier to tune without leaving too much fuel availability on the table.
- Spray pattern and atomization – Valve geometry and intake manifold design vary on every application. Often it is necessary to take these variances into consideration when choosing an injector for an application.
DeatschWerks fitment is application specific, but quality is always universal. Our customers' needs vary from 440cc’s for a mild bolt-on turbo daily driver to 1300cc’s for a fully-built 1000hp track monster. Either way, you get the same attention to detail and quality.
- Beta-testing – Before a new application is released, we put the injectors in the hands of the best tuners for that specific application. We work with them closely and collect their feedback and make any necessary changes in fitment or flow characteristics. We do this so that when the new application is released, our end customers have as great a success as possible.
- QA testing – every injector that we ship is thoroughly tested in-house. We perform a battery of over 20 different tests on every injector. These tests cover every aspect of the fuel injector including: flow rates, coil operation, atomization, spray pattern, and physical attributes.
- Flow matching – we only sell injectors in matched sets. We started this before anyone else in the industry and we still do it today. Our injectors are not only matched statically (open flow), but also dynamically (pulsed flow). In addition, our larger sized injectors get dynamic matching at 3 different pulse widths – because when you are dealing with over 1,000cc/min of flow, even small variances can make a big difference in performance.
- Warranty and Tech Support - We back all of our injectors with a comprehensive 12-month warranty. Furthermore, we offer base tuning maps and universal settings through many of our tuning partners such as Cobb, Hondata, and AEM.
Detailed High Performance Flow Report
Every set of DeatschWerks injectors is accompanied by a custom injector report. This comprehensive report contains information on your injectors that is critical to the high performance tuner such as:
- Fuel pressure flow rate conversions
- cc/min and lbs/hr conversions
- BSFC based horsepower maximums
- System balance and flow variance
- Latency values for tuning
DeatschWerks offers over 250 applications and sizes of fuel injectors. Our offering includes Sport Compact, Modern Muscle, and European applications. Chances are you will find what you need in our listings. If you don’t see what you need, give us a call and speak with one of our technical sales representatives. We will work with you to find the right injector for your project. We are always up to the challenge and have provided injector solutions for many non-automotive applications including:
- Even an unmanned aerial drone!
300-Series In-Tank Fuel Pump Technical Information
The DW300-series fuel pumps have been specifically designed and tested for compatibility with gasoline and ethanol.
- Flow Data
- Mechanical Specs
- Electrical Specs
|DW301 at 13.5 volts|
|DW301 at 16 volts|
|DW301 at 18 volts|
Flow Date Notes:
- Data collected in-house on King 7500 series flow meter.
- Values represent a 10 pump average.
- Results independently verified by 3rd party testing.
- BHP horsepower figures are approximate values and can vary greatly from car to car.
7.7mm ID, 11.0mm OD
5/16" hose clamp
Single Scroll Composite Turbine
Min Voltage Input
Max Voltage Input
10-14 amps (13.5v)